Re: triggers

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_nospam.peasland.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:34:11 GMT

oracle wrote:
> Hi,
> i am using java as frontend . database oracle as backend .how to use
> trigger from frontend?
>
> plz tell me asap.
>
> and one more questions best site for searching about database of
> oracle.
>
> bye

Triggers respond to a specific event (such as inserting a row of data in to a specific table). If the front end application performs the event, the trigger will execute automatically. There is no need to "use" or "execute" the trigger on your own.

HTH,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_nospam.peasland.net