Re: Using SQL*Plus with SQL Assistant in large db

From: SQLJ <sqljunky_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Jan 2007 22:30:29 -0800

Don't know about you, but I personally like it more and more. It saves a lot of my time and makes me more productive. I can get full context sensitive syntax of any command in seconds, not going to any web sites or books, not to mention that I don't need to remembers hundreds of thousands of table and columns names, packages, their public procedures and their parameters. The only thing I don't like so far is handling of sub queries in joins, but I can live with that.

I have a funny feeling that you guys haven't even tried it, yet expressing your opinion in a way like you are the top authority here.