Re: Problem with mod to Applications Invoice report

From: <korggrok_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2007 06:03:44 -0800

Sorry, Oracle Report Builder 6.0.8.10.1, running on Oracle 9.0.2.7.0.

We are having trouble locating a resource for what's essentially a one-day telecommute gig. Oracle Consulting and Advanced Customer Service not returning calls.....we will continue to try through users groups, anyone interested please reply to email address.