Problem with mod to Applications Invoice report

From: <korggrok_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Jan 2007 10:49:40 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] Out of the box, the Oracle Applications Invoice Print report does not print any line info about configured options or line-based attachments, so we modified a copy of the report file to add this info to the report. We are novice Report Builder users at best, but were able to make these mods work, albeit with one frustrating sticking point.

If an order line is a configured item, which prompts the modified invoice Report to print additional lines of output, line attachment text (if any) prints fine. But if the order line is an unconfigured item (like a part number), any line attachments are seemingly ignored and not printed.

It's as if the extra output line(s) needed to print the line attachment text is not provided unless the order line has options to print.

Any ideas?

Mark Received on Mon Jan 15 2007 - 19:49:40 CET

Original text of this message