iStore development - where to start?

From: dshitzu <wgblackmon_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Dec 2006 10:05:42 -0800

I've recently joined a company that is implementing iStore. I'm expected to 'get up to speed' with bug-fixes and customizations using Java and PL-SQL. I can use either Eclipse or JDeveloper. I have no idea where to start with this. There are no libraries and no example projects or documentation that anyone here can come up with. Is anyone working with this product? If so, how do you get started with it? Received on Fri Dec 29 2006 - 12:05:42 CST