Declare Cursor error while implementing SCROLL CURSOR

From: invy <umeshcg_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Dec 2006 00:45:55 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted]         I'm experiencing a problem while declaring scroll cursor. I'm [Quoted] [Quoted] using Embeded SQL with C. my code is given below.

#ifdef SQLSRVR_RDBMS

		EXEC SQL DECLARE CUR_DWNLD SCROLL CURSOR  FOR SCURS;
		EXEC SQL PREPARE SCURS FROM :S_QRY;

#endif

 When i compile with nsqlprep, The error I'm getting is as below.

EXEC SQL DECLARE REGCDWNLD_CUR_CUST_DWNLD CURSOR SCROLL SQLPREP: SQL Compile Error at line 709
  OPEN REGCDWNLD_CUR_CUST_DWNLD
Error code: -19946

Cursor REGCDWNLD_CUR_CUST_DWNLD not declared SQLPREP: SQL Compile Error at line 787

  FETCH REGCDWNLD_CUR_CUST_DWNLD INTO :         , :            , :

Error code: -19946

               The code works without SCROLL option Is there any problem with my declaration? If yes how can i correct this. I'm using MSSQLSERVER 2000 and WINDOW 2000. Pre-compiler is NSQLPREP. Please reply ASAP. Received on Thu Dec 28 2006 - 09:45:55 CET

Original text of this message