Report how to have a field stick to the bottom left hand corner on the last page of a repeating

From: doomtheflame <doomtheflame_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2006 07:20:48 -0800

Hi i have a repeating frame(fra2) in a repeating frame (fra1). I want to have a field appear on the last page of the repeating frame (fra2) at the bottom left hand corner of the physical page. I dont want the field to stick to the data above it. I have tried to put an anchor with

the top of the (fra2) with the print on last page property, I get an error saying that my field has an illegal printing condition. If i put an anchor with the all pages property its fine its where i want it but on every pages.

This is what i want

page 1
-----fra1-------
---fra2----
data 1

v v data 1

data 1
data 1

__-_-_-_-_-

page 2
-----fra1-------
---fra2----
data 1

v v data 1

here

__-_-_-_-_-

page 3
-----fra1-------
---fra2----
data 2

v v data 2

data 2
data 2

__-_-_-_-_-

page 4
-----fra1-------
---fra2----
data 2

v v data 2

data 2
data 2

__-_-_-_-_-

page 5
-----fra1-------

   ---fra2----

data 2
v v

here
__-_-_-_-_-

If I dont put an anchor and select last page I get this

page 1
-----fra1-------
---fra2----
data 1