A field on the bottom of the page on last page of a repeating

From: doomtheflame <doomtheflame_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2006 07:08:20 -0800

Hi i have a repeating frame(fra2) in a repeating frame (fra1). I want to have a field appear on the last page of the repeating frame (fra2) at the bottom left hand corner of the physical page. I dont want the field to stick to the data above it. I have tried to put an anchor with the top of the (fra2) with the print on last page property, I get an error saying that my field has an illegal printing condition. If i put an anchor with the all pages property its fine its where i want it but on every pages.

This is what i want

page 1
-----fra1-------

¦  ---fra2---- ¦

¦ ¦ data 1 ¦ ¦
v v data 1 ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ data 1 ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ data 1 ¦ ¦

¦_ _-_-_-_-_- _¦

page 2
-----fra1-------

¦  ---fra2---- ¦

¦ ¦ data 1 ¦ ¦
v v data 1 ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
¦ ¦here ¦ ¦
¦_ _-_-_-_-_- _¦ page 3 -----fra1------- ¦ ---fra2---- ¦
¦ ¦ data 2 ¦ ¦
v v data 2 ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ data 2 ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ data 2 ¦ ¦

¦_ _-_-_-_-_- _¦

page 4
-----fra1-------

¦  ---fra2---- ¦

¦ ¦ data 2 ¦ ¦
v v data 2 ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ data 2 ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ data 2 ¦ ¦

¦_ _-_-_-_-_- _¦

page 5
-----fra1-------

¦  ---fra2---- ¦

¦ ¦ data 2 ¦ ¦
v v ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
¦ ¦here ¦ ¦
¦_ _-_-_-_-_- _¦ If I dont put an anchor and select last page I get this

page 1
-----fra1-------

¦  ---fra2---- ¦

¦ ¦ data 1 ¦ ¦