Re: TOAD for Oracle: Copy new columns from one schema to another?

From: Kevin Blount <kevin.blount_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2006 06:03:37 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have found the "compare schemas" feature (it's the "Compare with another object" feature, right?) and saw the differences, but could not see any way to generate the code you mentioned.

Looking at the "File Difference" screen, I see all the differences (naturally) but I don't see any icons above for generating the code. COuld you tell me what to look for?

I'm sure it might make the difference, but my company is running Toad for Oracle 8.5 - are there newer versions?

Many thanks

Kevin