Recruiting Consultants - Allied Solutions Group Inc

From: <alliedgroupsinc_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Nov 2006 12:34:59 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] ASGI, recognized as one of the Inc 500 Fastest Growing Privately held companies in the USA, has been a valuable partner with premier IT Implementation companies for the past 7 years, providing technology resources for various mission critical projects across Americas, UK and Europe.

With hard work and dedication, ASGI has had outstanding success in the past and has continued to grow with our partners. Future promises to be even better, as we continue our efforts to build a world-class organization that keeps improving in providing our clients with quality deliverables, resources and committed service.

ASGI is expanding its wings a big way to specialize towards all the technologies in order to satisfy its Clientele needs.

We are now in the process of hiring excellent ERP / .NET / Java / Back end / DBA's for our Direct client projects Nation wide. Please apply in confidence along with your resume, contact number and expected Salary so that we can get back to you as soon as possible.

For more information Please visit our website www.alliedgroups.com Received on Mon Nov 27 2006 - 21:34:59 CET

Original text of this message