Re: Pb Apache / PHP / Oci

From: TGGA <tgga_at_the.insane/asylum>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:30:32 +0000

Once upon a time in an alternative reality foxbille etched out the following words:

> Hello,
> I have installed Apache 2.0.59 and PHP 5.2.0 using WAMPserver 1.6.6
> under Win2003.
> Oracle 9i client is also installed. When activating oci8 php extension,
> PHP Error log traces :
> impossible de charger l'extension oci8 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable
> to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/php/ext/php_oci8.dll'.
> Have you an idea of what is happenning ?
> Do ineed to upgrade oracle client to v10 ? Does Apache server needs any
> additional module ?
> Thank in advance,
> Eric Billard

Loks more like the dynamic library supplied with php is either missing, corrupt or is the incorrect version to me, since it is that which is failing to load.

Save money and shop click here
http://www.rewardscentral.co.uk/join.asp?refer=GastonJ