Re: SQL Developer: objectcolumns?

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <vladimir.zakharychev_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Oct 2006 06:41:47 -0700

[Quoted] Volker Hetzer wrote:
> Hi!
> We've got a table with (apart from other columns) one object column.
> The object type is mdsys.sdo_geom, containing one number and two varrays of
> numbers.
> Now, in SQLPlus, if I select on this table, it shows me the object's
> contents.
> With SQLDeveloper I just see mdsys.sdo_geom and nothing else.
> Is there a way to make SQLDeveloper display the objects the same way
> sqlplus does?
>
> Lots of Greetings!
> Volker
> --
> For email replies, please substitute the obvious.

[Quoted] I think you can't as SQLDev 1.0 doesn't support object types in result sets at all, at least I didn't find any way to enable this support and the feature matrix doesn't list them as supported.

Hth,

    Vladimir M. Zakharychev
    N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)     http://www.dynamicpsp.com Received on Fri Oct 27 2006 - 15:41:47 CEST

Original text of this message