Re: Okapi Database Browser

From: Martijn Tonies <m.tonies_at_upscene.removethis.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:06:24 +0200

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.databases.oracle.marketplace/browse_thread/thread/e2a09dd043837813/3f950da0faf2bdea?lnk=st&q=comp.databases.oracle.marketplace+post&rnum=1&hl=en#3f950da0faf2bdea

> IMO, tony_becky_mikey_verizon_news was incorrect in his/her post.

Given (previous) responses I had in other groups, I'll take it that most people would agree with what you say ;-)

I'll just continue posting in marketplace.

But I still think a .3rdpartytools group would make sense.

--
Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server