Re: Okapi Database Browser

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:12:39 -0700

[Quoted] Martijn Tonies wrote:

>>> Okapi is  a free database browser for oracle.
>>>
>>> Walter Stucki, Oekosoft
>> And, of course, we need one as badly as we need spam.
>>
>> Please apologize for spamming us and repost at c.d.o.marketplace.

> And then getting told marketplace isn't the place to post? :-)
>
> "Wrong area for this posting.. This is the place to post JOBS, not you r
> software offerings... Please try again!"
>

> Would it make sense to have a "3rdPartyTools" group?

[Quoted] It might but I suspect spammers would ignore that too. What I'd really like to see is a Fusion MiddleWare group but that's an issue for another post.

[Quoted] [Quoted] What surprises me is anyone saying the c.d.o.marketplace is not the [Quoted] appropriate place to post a promotional post. I, for one, have never objected to anything posted there.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington