Re: It is time to Xg?!

From: Robbert van der Hoorn <reply_at_forum.only>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:30:52 +0200

[Quoted] "klabu" <klabu_at_gmail_dot_com> schreef in bericht news:12i8qmsbirhkr02_at_corp.supernews.com...

> WTF ? omelet again ?

[Quoted] I wonder if this product really exists. Looking at the (lack of) quality of the website (images are not shown most of the time, and when they are, they appear to be photoshopped screendumps of Quest Spotlight On Oracle), the content of some of the links (don't read!) I don't think this is serious business, but mere phishing for mac-id's. DA Morgan fought this guy for a while. Take a look at some of the reactions there! Received on Thu Oct 05 2006 - 10:30:52 CEST

Original text of this message