Re: SOA Suite, Oracle Web Services Manager: can not login

From: Robbert van der Hoorn <reply_at_forum.only>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 17:57:13 +0200

"Robbert van der Hoorn" <reply_at_forum.only> schreef in bericht news:4518f3e7$0$4530$e4fe514c_at_news.xs4all.nl...
> Just installed the SOA Suite 10.1.3 (preview). Performing a standard
> installation works fine, when using an default OLITE database. Logging in
> to BPEL etc and OWSM can be done with the oc4jadmin account (default).
> (http://host/ccore)
> Performing an advanced installation, using a 'real' database (Express or
> Enterprise 10g rel 2, I tried both): I can log in with the same account
> again, except for OWSM: the password for oc4jadmin is not accepted now.
>
> Platform: Windows XP Professional AND Windows 2000 Professional (Tried
> both)
>
> Has anyone seen/solved this? Metalink/otn give no info (preview version)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robbert van der Hoorn

Ok, just if anyone might EVER have the same problem: the answer is: admin/oracle.

Robbert van der Hoorn
OSA it BV
The Netherlands Received on Wed Oct 04 2006 - 17:57:13 CEST

Original text of this message