HELP!! Oracle Portal: developing from packages to pages

From: citte <nicola.amerio_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2006 08:46:06 -0700

Hello, I need help!
I have modified some Oracle Portal packages (those starting with D_PR_) changing directly the PL/SQL code (it's my first experience with OP and the mantainer of the site said there was no problem). The package has no problem and per se the page displays correctly.

The problem is that if someone opens the code of the page from OP web interface, the code displayed is clearly an old one. (and it's not possible to develop it from web interface without overwriting mine).

Is it possible to update OP "web" version with the changes I made directly to the "db" PL/SQL code?

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!
(even links to other pages, I've searched the web with no result by
now!)

Thank you,

(I'm working with Oracle Portal 3.0.9.8 on Oracle 8.1.7)