Re: Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2 (10.1.2)

From: <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Aug 2006 01:35:42 -0700

mazapegul schreef:

> question related to Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2 (10.1.2) in
> Unix HP OS.
>
> does anyone know if there is a OAS prompt command that allow me to
> upadate the java-options and the environmental variables in the file
> ./opmn/conf/opmn.xml?
> is the only way to change it from the console or manually?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> http://pguiducci.com

Assuming you are referring to the java run time options: no. Besides, those alterations would not be in opmn.xml. opmn.xml holds the managed environments, not the environment settings. You can edit opmn.xml, and update the environment by using
opmnctl reload, followed by emctl updateconfig -co=opmn. Sometimes this results in actions being reversed, so check you opmn.xml after these two actions. You may have to redo... Received on Mon Aug 28 2006 - 10:35:42 CEST

Original text of this message