Re: Oracle DOS Versions 4, 5, and 6

From: Paul <>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:57:45 +0100

"mike4" <> wrote:

> Hello all. A few years back I mistakenly misplaced or
> tossed out my pc versions of the oracle database
> software. Specifically, I'm looking for DOS Versions
> 4, 5, and 6. Does anyone out there still have them
> lying around somewhere or know where I may reacquire
> them? Thanks, Mike.

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, (Enterprise Ed.)

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Furthermore, as a courtesy to those who spend
time analysing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.