Re: It is time to Xg!

From: <xg_at_oraclexg.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2006 00:47:57 -0700

Dear DBA,

You are cordially invited to test and review our windows native and  100% pure Java Oracle 10g Monitoring & Security Application (Xg).  Xg is the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool. As the  leading expert in your field, your objective opinion is highly valued  and your feedback is very appreciated. We would like to encourage you  to distribute free copies of Xg to your associates and fellow DBA's.

Xg can be downloaded from:

http://www.oracleXg.com/

or any of many mirrors worldwide:

iboogie.com/search.asp?name_search_type=1&name_lang=50&name_query=Xg+oracle

Thank you for your time, positive feedback.

Cheers,

The Xg Team
Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.

PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by mistake, we apologize, ignore it and have a nice day. If you are spam eater, please do not eat me!