Oracle Reports: Conditional query selection

From: <j_racicot_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2006 14:04:43 -0700

I've got a challenging situation and I hope some of you may be able to help me.

I currently have two almost identical reports running as Report jsps on Report Server. The only difference is in a tax calculation that is part of the jdbc query.

What I'd really like to do is have one report with the ability to switch queries based on a region parameter representing the tax region that is passed along with the other parameters.

Is this possible? I would like to think that this can be done, but I have no idea where to start. This problem landed on my desk earlier today and I've spent the last couple of hours looking and trying things.

Thanks

Joel Received on Tue Aug 15 2006 - 23:04:43 CEST

Original text of this message