Re: It is time for eXtreme Garbage!

From: <xg_at_oraclexg.com>
Date: 10 Aug 2006 11:31:13 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] Apardon me folks, but I thing it would be "DA mother' fuckin' Ass" = "Xg";
of course
[Quoted] Daniel Morgan's mother fuckin' Ass; In fact I am not so sure it now just
an ass; I think it more of a shit dump.

Ever since Daniel Morgan started posting to this group; and flames are flying everywhere; first attacking Oracle employees who actually wrote half the features he is claiming to be an Expert in. The very same employees
who worked on clustering and OPS and what came to be called RAC. In fact he is ball-less mother fucker adds to the trouble of this newsgroup;
he claims to be an expert in Network Appliance Filers; and attacked the very same people who started the Oracle expertise in both EMC and NTAP; he attacks the person who fucked his mother in the ass while he snooped around. In fact he actually licked her

damn wounds. Ain't that amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing?!

Now the final word OracleXg = Oracle10g and it DOES stands for eXtreme Garbage; as far as I am concerned: Oracle stopped to be a viable shit store since Oracle 8 and before idiots and mother's fuckers started adding crappy code to it; in fact Oracle 7.3 with rollback segments removed and locked free space management implemented and the shit of IOT tables removed is the Oracle I run.

Now of course here comes a lawyer, a chemist and few other ass holes who are certified ass lickers and start claiming

they know locking, RAC, clustering,................. my suggestion
dump your own ass hole in a pool of dicks - look yourself in the mirror and SPIT - because it is first a shame to watch your mother being fucked! and while you watch ein't Daniel?