Re: It is time for eXtreme Garbage!

From: Barry <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Aug 2006 13:47:14 -0700

> DA Morgan wrote:
> XG is a new acronym. It stands for: eXtreme Garbage
>
> Garbage offer
> Garbage software
> Garbage mouth

Garbage mouth ... that's rich coming from you!

[Quoted] [Quoted] Just a minor correction. Note that by definition XG cannot be an acronym as it isn't even a word

I wish you would stop newsgroup mail of this type Daniel. I really really do. It doesn't help me with Oracle. Do you reply to every bit of spam email you get too. I bet you don't so why bother doing it in this newsgroup.

Look at this Daniel.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.databases.oracle.server/about?hl=en

Look at the number of postings made to comp.databases.oracle.server. It is falling year by year. It is not because Oracle 10g requires less support. It is because people are reluctant to post to this group because of serial insulters like you.

Often I read newsgroup articles from people asking what are the advantages of SQL Server over Oracle. One advantage of SQL Server is that you don't attempt to police the newsgroup like you do this one. Just stop it. Just bloody answer Oracle questions, or don't answer. Don't police. Don't patronise. Just assist and help others or leave.

Barry Bulsara