PL SQL logic please

From: <trsspk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2006 11:28:05 -0700

[Quoted] I have two tables:

[Quoted] test_pick (headerid,lineid,item,qty_ordered,qty_shipped) test_recv
(headerid,item,qty_shipped,status)

issue here is, i have to update test_pick table qty_shipped column from test_recv qty_shipped column.

since you guys already might have noticed qty_recv has no line id.

if i don't get item number repeated for one header I'm very fine.

but for one header, possibility is there to have items repeated. and the qty ordered may not match to qty shipped. it could be same/less or more.

hope its not a big challenge for you gurus to help me out hinting pl/sql logic flow.

appreciate all your help. Received on Sun Jul 30 2006 - 20:28:05 CEST

Original text of this message