How to skip pages in reports

From: RobinMani <eapenmani_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Jul 2006 22:36:25 -0700

Hi all,
I need to skip one page while print.

My scenario is i have a big description contain 25 line, but i need to restrict the lines to 15. that i met by creating a procedure.By using the procedure, i divide the description into two ,for example,15 and 10 and stored the divided description into two other variable, and create a table for insert the result.

Now i want to know how i need to restrict the no of line in reports.

so my divided result is now in column description1 and description 2.

my ultimated reports should be like, first page contain description1(this column contain 15 lines) and second pages contain description2(remaining 10 line).

how i will attain the result.

Please help me out.

Robin Received on Fri Jul 28 2006 - 07:36:25 CEST

Original text of this message