Re: It is time to Xg!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 02:00:01 -0700

meathammer wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 03:16:22 -0700, DA Morgan wrote:

>> Really fired. And then, as I understand the story, rather
>> unceremoniously asked to leave the country by law enforcement.
>> Not the person you want handling your security for you.
>>
>> Check out some of his posts here and on the web and you will
>> quickly realize he is more likely to compromise than to protect
>> your database. It was a year or two ago when he was caught stealing
>> and retitling marketing materials from Quest's web site.
>>
>> What I find rather sad is that he is the only rude, and crude,
>> Jordanian I have ever encountered. I've no doubt his mother would
>> die of sorrow if she knew the kind of trash that spews from his
>> keyboard and the kind of filth that infests his mind. But you don't
>> have to take my word for it ... he predictably fires back
>> obscenities anytime anyone asks him to stop his incessant spamming
>> as I do twice each year for the enlightenment of the newbies. The
>> rest of the time it is best not to feed the troll.
>
> Fired from Oracle in US ?!?!?!
> BUT..How in God's (Allah's) name someone like this got a job with a
> company like Oracle US in the first place ?????
> Bizarre...

As a contractor ... he was never hired by Oracle as an Oracle employee. My understanding is that that the error in judgement was quickly remedied ... but apparently not before the troll stole some information which no doubt you've seen him flogging here in a vain attempt to create the appearance of credibility.

PS: I understand from an email I have received that someone has turned him, and his website, into Homeland Security. Perhaps others should do so too to increase the pressure.

I've personally never visited his website as my trust level in him is sub-zero. Finding out that he is trying to collect MAC addresses should certainly ring some alarm bells.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington