Re: Comma Delimited

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 06:38:40 -0400

"Shredder" <shred_at_shredder.com> wrote in message news:zAvxg.57948$Eh1.32703_at_tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...
:I am forced to use a somewhat generic sql editor that does not allow me to
: save my output to a comma delimited file (CSV). Is there a way to include
: something, in my script, to generate this output with the commas in it?
:
:
what 'sql editor' are you using and are you absolutely prevented from installing or running anything else?

oracle's SQL*Developer supports CSV output files (via it's Export pop-up menu option) and can even be run from a USB without installtion on your workstation.

++ mcs Received on Wed Jul 26 2006 - 12:38:40 CEST

Original text of this message