HELP on which replication to use

From: valjak <svaljakov_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2006 00:15:50 -0700

Hi !!!

[Quoted] I am not much experienced in Oracle databases. Yet, I have an issue to resolve which one is best to do.

The issue is:
I have to create Oracle 8.1.7.3 databases on two different remote sites + one more in the HeadQuarters offices. Each of the 2 remote sites will be connected through WAN (probably ISDN or VPN, on demand connections) to the HQ site. I want to do replications from both remote sites to the central server in the HQ, on a daily basis (once a day will be enough). The remote sites does not belong to the same company, so they are independent between each other.

[Quoted] Which solution is the best for this issue?

Thank You. Received on Tue Jul 11 2006 - 09:15:50 CEST

Original text of this message