Re: Oracle Text on Oracle 10r2 - Installation

From: Capo <kvandermast_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Jul 2006 04:45:57 -0700

[Quoted] Hum, your answer not really an "answer", don't you think? If found this explanation as well in the error docs, but as they give NO further or accurate information, it quite difficult for a developer to actually understand what is going on.

[Quoted] So, as you were so bold as to post that as reponse, maybe you can also point us to the documentation where the solution is described?

/c