oracle procedures

From: Bulldog <jfrancis5_at_woh.rr.com>
Date: 3 Jul 2006 07:28:16 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am new at writing oracle procedures via sql plus and am running into issues. Here is what I am trying to accomplish.

Create a stored procedure with a single input parameter that allows the

user to supply a product code. Within the procedure, I want to execute a SELECT that retrieves the description and price of the product from the PRODUCT table with a code matching the one supplied by the user. I also would like an exception section that traps the NO_DATA_FOUND error

and indicates to the user that the product code that he or she supplied

is invalid.

Any assistance is appreciated! Received on Mon Jul 03 2006 - 16:28:16 CEST

Original text of this message