Re: Oracle for Pocket PC

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Jun 2006 11:59:22 -0700

You wouldn't believe but Oracle has it's own site named www.oracle.com ;)
Yeah it probably sometimes gives you a nice task to find necessary info in all that marketing jungle, but on the other hand that is like a challenge.
So back to matter - check Database Lite in downloads section. Never used that and don't know anything about it but pocket PCes and PDAs are mentioned in description.

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu/