Re: plsql to mssql migration

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 23:15:46 +0200

On 5 Jun 2006 12:09:14 -0700, "amody" <ahmedanwer85_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>hiiiiiiiii
>
>i am working in migration between plsql and sql using javacc and i
>want to find any grammer
>
>file that descripe plsql grammer and sql grammer using javacc
>
>any one have an idea to me plz do .
>
>thanks very mush

Surely Microsux must have a converter? I know there are articles on Technet.microsoft.com about converting to Oracle. Strangely, people wanting to convert an Oracle database to something different, always start barking at the Oracle tree. Why is that? Because they know they won't receive any help by barking at the Ms tree?

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA