Re: Client Libraries

From: <pkettlew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 31 May 2006 22:04:28 -0700

Thanks Sybrand

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a client who wants to do this. They have a third party application installed on the network, they wish to install the client libraries there also.

The third party application gives database related errors when the oracle_home,path and lib path are changed to a network installation of the client libraries ie as opposed to a local installation.

I do not think Oracle should care what "drive" the client is installed. It could have course be a 3rd party issue and not Oracle. I just want a definate clarification if it is possible.

Has anyone done this successfully, it should work i think !?

p Received on Thu Jun 01 2006 - 07:04:28 CEST

Original text of this message