web report vs client-server report

From: Glenn <glen_mackay_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 May 2006 10:16:16 -0700

[Quoted] Hi All,

We are now using web reports (Oracle Application Server 10G 9..0.4.2) instead of client-server reports. Therefore I am using Web.show_document to display the reports in the browser instead of the old reports viewer. The report I am trying to reproduce has bar codes and very detailed formatting. When I try to run the report on the web based system, the formatting is somewhat lost. The barcode is shrunk and the fonts are a bit smaller. I create the web report in PDF format.

I was wondering if anyone has run into similar issues. I cannot bring up the old reports viewer using web-based forms (am using Form Builder Forms [32 Bit] Version 9.0.4.0.19).

Any insight is appreciated.

Glenn Received on Wed May 17 2006 - 19:16:16 CEST

Original text of this message