OO4O or other options

From: <graff3_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 May 2006 18:42:57 -0700

[Quoted] Dear all,

I am designing a C++ application in Windows that communicates with an Oracle server. I want my application binary to be run on the target machines with the least overheads.

By this I mean - I would like avoid installing any merge modules etc. on my client systems,just my EXE and that's it and at the same time provide compatibility from Oracle 8 upwards.

After looking at OO4O documentation its appears like the most 'lean' way of Oracle application development viz. only an OCX installation on the target system. Is there a better way than this?

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Max Graff Received on Fri May 12 2006 - 03:42:57 CEST

Original text of this message