software services

From: datagrep <datagrep.grep_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 May 2006 02:28:03 -0700

>From solution design and offshore software development to outsourcing
application support and improvement, Datagrep's offers a compelling [Quoted] alternative to minimize software development costs, and improve the quality of your software solutions and compress software development time. We have been using state-of-the-art Quality Assurance methodologies and practices in all its projects, focusing to deliver error-free software services. We have delivered our services to verticals including Healthcare, Financial Services and Banking, Telecommunication, Retail, Security, Construction, Transportation etc. Services: Our services include ERP, Web Development, Customized Enterprise Solutions, Wireless/Mobile Application Development, Science Intensive Development, Software Project Recovery, Database Development and Migration, Linux/Unix Development, Embedded Software Development, Porting and Migration, Legacy Systems, Re-engineering, Enterprise Application Integration, Quality Engineering, Microsoft .NET Development, Java Card Applications, Database solutions Java / J2EE Development, Smart Card Solutions, etc. Process: Datagrep monitors the overall direction for the project, including determining which features the solution will and will not include, and a general schedule for delivery. Then our team prepares the functional specifications, works the design process through, and work plans, cost estimates and schedules for the various deliverables. Testing highlights usage and operation under realistic environmental conditions. The team aims on resolving and triaging (prioritizing) bugs and preparing the solution for release. Our testers develop the Test Plan, test cases and scripts, the system and verify whether it functions as per the specification. We support our customers with all required activities and procedures to establish productive customer-contractor communication environment. Project kick-off visits Normal visits to customer Onsite & offsite work Regular project status reports, feedback Regular telephone conferences (conference calls) For specific software development services requirements write to info_at_datagrep.com Contact Name : Datagrep Email: info_at_datagrep.com Web:www.datagrep.com Received on Thu May 04 2006 - 11:28:03 CEST

Original text of this message