Re: Q: changing colors of Forms Builder

From: SteveC <stevec_at_sfsu.edu>
Date: 27 Apr 2006 13:21:23 -0700

Scrollbars and background shades are controlled by the Windows Display settings. You must have some color scheme that causes this.

In Windows settings, Display Properties, Appearance, my Color Scheme is set to Windows Standard, and things look great with the Forms Builder. I see that using Windows Classic darkens the scrollbar background area.

Play with your settings to find a better setup. The Advanced button on that tab allows you to change lots of things -- Looks like changing the color of the 3D Objects affects the scrollbar. Received on Thu Apr 27 2006 - 15:21:23 CDT