Visual C++ dll version conflict

From: Colander <colander_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2006 02:37:11 -0700

[Quoted] Hi All,

Recently I got Visual Studio version 2005 on my work, Jolly, new goodies are allways fun. The fun stopped when I discovered that the occi libary that I use had an DLL that is compiled with an older version, and guess what. All the std::string objects that I recieve from the SQL query I do are allocated with the memory layout from an older version from Visual studio and that screws up my use of them (Or I have to choose memory leaks).

Does anyone know of this problem? Or even better has somebody an solution for it?

Thanks,
Bas Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 11:37:11 CEST

Original text of this message