Forms future

From: Steve Rainbird <news.nospam_at_rainbird.me.nospam.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:14:20 +0100

One of our distributors made the following statement to me today.

" Oracle have announced that Oracle Forms is not a technology they will be investing in moving forwards and are recommending that clients move away from this technology. I understand that they are likely to announce the end of life of Oracle Forms next year."

Can anyone confirm or deny this statement?

--
Steve

Remove "nospam" from email address to reply to me personally