Re:Edit Oracle Objects from C#

From: sunitha S R <sun-sumitha_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 00:16:35 -0700

Hi,
  I am also been stuck up in the same problem. Can anyone please give me the solution for this.

Is there a SQLDMO equivalent for Oracle? I am stuck in my project due to this. I have developed an application that uses SQLDMO that works great for SQL Server database. Now I need to extend that app to Oracle and am having a hard time finding a tool that does to Oracle what SQLDMO can do for SQL Server. Received on Mon Apr 24 2006 - 02:16:35 CDT