Re: function/procedure dependencies

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 23 Apr 2006 22:21:35 -0800

Frank van Bortel (frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com) wrote:

: Frank Dietrich wrote:

: >
: > For standalone functions and procedure I can use the information from the
: > *_DEPENDENCIES tables. But I need this information for functions and
: > precedures inside of packages. So the package dependencies alone provide
: > not enough information.
: >

: Does 'connect by' ring a bell? It should...

and your point is? Received on Mon Apr 24 2006 - 01:21:35 CDT