function/procedure dependencies

From: Frank Dietrich <ablesoft_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:17:14 +0200

Hi,

can someone suggest a tool for solving the following problem.

I whish to get a overview which function/procedure call which other. Not only that object xyz depends on this function/procedure.

Like this form:

package_A.function_B
+-- function_C
+-- procedure_D
+-- package_E.function_F

and so on

For standalone functions and procedure I can use the information from the *_DEPENDENCIES tables. But I need this information for functions and precedures inside of packages. So the package dependencies alone provide not enough information.

regards
Frank Received on Sun Apr 23 2006 - 08:17:14 CDT