Re: Oracle Forms and special query operators

From: Cris Carampa <cris119_at_operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:21:23 +0200

DA Morgan wrote:

> Type in an ampersand "&" and execute the query.
> You can type in an entire WHERE clause with AND and OR if you wish.

Daniel,

as I wrote, I do know this feature, but unfortunately our users refuse to use it because they don't want to remember the names of the database columns.

I was wondering whether there is a more "user-friendly" way to do that.

Thank you. Kind regards,

--
Cris Carampa (spamto:cris119_at_operamail.com)

potevo chiedere come si chiama il vostro cane
il mio  un po' di tempo che si chiama Libero