Re: application express logging...

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_arcor.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:38:11 +0200

Volker Hetzer schrieb:
> Hi!
> Application express does a lot of logging who accesses what.
> However, in our work environment employee monitoring per default
> is illegal.
> (It requires special permission which we won't get if we just say
> "the tool wants to".)
> Is there any way to prevent Application Express from logging?
> Or at least from logging the user names?
>
> Lots of Greetings!
> Volker

I think, you can't disable the logging globally, only per application. To do so, you should go to
Home>Application Builder>Your Application>Application Attributes>Edit Application Attributes

Here in dropdown list "Logging" choose "No"

In general, i think , ApEx related questions are most comprehensive and fast answered in the OTN ApEx Forum

Best regards

Maxim Received on Thu Apr 20 2006 - 07:38:11 CDT