Sql * Loader

From: <gls.kiranmayi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2006 04:51:18 -0700

I have problem loading data
for example with delimited data

Data such as

Nancy|San Jose|US

is loaded successfully but if I use multiple termination characters such as '**' below

Nancy**San Jose**US

and specify in the control file , TERMINATED BY '**' I got the error message saying 'Expecting one char when found multiple'
The error number is : 350.

Can't we use mulitple chars as termination character

Thanks, Received on Mon Apr 17 2006 - 06:51:18 CDT