Oracle 10g XE problem

From: sati_82 <krys_tek_at_interia.pl>
Date: 15 Apr 2006 09:34:00 -0700

Hi!

I have one question to you, because I've read lately about ODM (Oracle Data Mining) tools in Oracle 10g Database. Right now I'm using ORacle 10g Express Edition and I heard that if I want to use ODM this following SELECT statemant:
SELECT parameter,value FROM v$option WHERE parameter = 'Data Mining' must return TRUE. Unfortunetly in Oracle 10g XE this value is FALSE. So, my question is, can I change this value in any way?

Thanks.
Krystian Received on Sat Apr 15 2006 - 11:34:00 CDT