JDeveloper ADF and JBoss

From: Jubz <prideafrica_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2006 16:43:27 -0700

I am using JDeveloper10g to create ADF applications. However, I need to deploy these applications to a JBoss application server. Does anyone know how I can create a deployment profile and appropriate descriptor files for such an application?
My applications are simple Faces apps, no EJBs or need for a real database.
Thanks all. Received on Fri Apr 14 2006 - 18:43:27 CDT