Workflow customization steps

From: mp <minakshipauranik_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Apr 2006 20:55:45 -0700

Hi,

Can someone please tell me the steps for customizing workflow?

Also, it would be great if you could answer my following questions:

>From where do you pickup the existing WF definition?
while making modifications what all things should be kept in mind? how do you load the WF definition back again? do you have to do any application side setup for enabling the customized WF?
how will the application know that it has to pickup the new definition instead of the old one?

Basically, I want to know some FAQ's in workflow.

Thanks,
mp Received on Tue Apr 11 2006 - 22:55:45 CDT