Q: menu Accelerator Keys problem

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 10 Apr 2006 12:25:46 -0800

This is the forms that comes with oracle 10G.

The menu accelerator keys that I define (i.e. keyboard short cuts) work just fine when the application starts up, but if I use set_menu_item_property to modify which menu items are enabled then the short cut keys don't work for the items that are (re-)enabled.

The short cut key is underlined in these items, and I can set an entirely new label for an item and if it has a & character then the right letter is underlined in the visible menu, but in neither case will forms recognize the short cut key when you try to use it.

Does anyone have any suggestions that could solve this? I couldn't even find it listed anywhere as a bug, though I could simply be searching on the wrong search terms to find it.

Thanks. Received on Mon Apr 10 2006 - 22:25:46 CEST

Original text of this message