Chane Control

From: <dan.sherwin_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2006 15:17:19 -0700

Hi, I'm working on a change control project and looking for the most important files in an apps environment that I would want to monitor changes on. For example, the init.ora. Not being an "Apps" guy, I'm not sure what else I should be monitoring. Are there 3-5 key config files I should be watching? Thanks very much. Received on Thu Apr 06 2006 - 17:17:19 CDT